Weird Flare Symptoms

micheller

Since having the flu, it has sent me into a nasty flare. I have the extreme dizziness, fatigue, tachy, nausea, gi issues. But the two symptoms that seem odd are my sense of taste is screwy. Everything tastes funny, like pennies? I also have swelling/numbness but only in my right leg. I have a sensation like I have knee socks on but I don't. It's hard to explain. Anyone else have the weird symptoms?

Uggh, I've had that awful metallic taste thing, and it lasted for days!! I ended up on the Internet trying to figure it out, and did read that some people can have that reaction to eating pine nuts, of all things. Coincidentally, I had eaten pine nuts not that long before the metallic taste thing started, so maybe it was them. I've also heard it can be an allergic reaction - unfortunately, it's hard to figure out the culprit.

Hope the nasty flare symptoms stop soon!

Were you on any different meds for the flu? They always give me iv flagyl till they know I really have the flu. Then my mouth tastes like metal. : ( Potsie flu is the PITS.