Jump to content

Can My Doctor Get In Touch With Dr. Grubb Or Any Other Pots Specialist?


Recommended Posts


I live overseas and there is no POTS specialist here. My doctor is very willing to learn, but I need to point her somewhere. Is there any POTS specialist that you know of that will accept phone or e-mail communication with my general doctor? And how would I get their contact information?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...