I Survived My Wedding! (Pics Included)

I had a really good day! Very minimal symptoms but I didn't eat the whole day. The day after was a different story! I felt horrible. Every symptom I have was in full force, every body part hurt. Yesterday my intestines were spasming all day. Today my stomach feels yucky. But anyway, here's the link....enjoy! They are just a sneak peek.

http://photobucket.com/km9292012

michellekyle12

Best wishes...glad you had a wonderful wedding day :wub: Love your pictures!!

That is awesome! You are a beautiful bride. I wish you love and blessings in your new marriage.

This past weekend I thought of you (after reading your post last week) as my husband and I were involved in leading our church Married Adventure Club retreat. I got 2 ltrs of saline before the event and during the event I felt really good. At about noon on sat the fog started rolling in and by 7pm I was crying in bed with horrible symptoms -migraine, palipitations, short of breath and intense trembling of my whole body. Any normal person would have gone to ER and I just kept telling myself, "this is POtS". You'll be ok. After a full day in bed Sunday I am back to baseline.

I think somehow our adrenaline pushes us through when we need to "be on.". But then our sympathetic system kicks in and won't stop. And that huge pump of adrenaline just doesn't have a normal "shut off" button. Wonder if your post wedding day experience was similar and if others have experienced similar crashes.

Thank you!!! The only big symptom I had that day was fatigue. After spending 4 hours getting hair and make up done, I was ready for a nap and it didn't even start yet. Lol I'm not sure how I made it through the whole day but by the end I was limping pretty bad. My joints from hips down hurt including my toes! I got up at 6am that morning and didn't go to bed until 2am so yeah, I think it was the adrenaline. Now I need a few weeks to recover.

So happy that your wedding day was a success and you were able to enjoy it to the fullest! Your dress was absolutely georgeous! I hope you recover quickly so you can enjoy your honeymoon!!