Lightheaded, Sensitive Eyes But Perfect Vitals?

gofl1

Hi everyone, I started bystolic last week after being on Toprol for a year. Toprol caused weight gain and towards the end fairly frequent shortness of breath. I am happy to report that my vitals now appear completely normal. Standing heart rate is in the mid 70s and bp is around 115/70. In the past my heart rate has jumped big time, but my bp has never really been an issue. The problem is, that I now often feel like I am walking through a fog. I am lightheaded, a little woozy and my eyes just feel off. I used to rarely have this on Toprol, maybe once a week or so for a short period of time. I am guessing that this is tied to the beta blocker, but how can this be with such good bp and heart rate? Has anyone had side effects like this that went away after a couple of weeks? I really am happy with how my heart is doing, and will tough out these sensations if there is a good chance they will fade. Thanks for any advice.