Exciting Discovery!

surfgirl14

Hey Guys. So while I was on the internet I came upon this website and discovered a treatment program that is just for POTS that I have never heard of. I was a bit skeptical at first when reading it but then I went to the testimonials and click videos. I watched some of the videos and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I honestly am going to talk to my mom about possibly going to try the program. If you guys want to look at it and watch the testimonial videos please visit this site: http://www.potstreatmentcenter.com/#!letters

Hi Kayla,

there have been several posts on dinet about this center - worth reading in my opinion.

if you search the forum using dr Kyprianou in the search bar you should be able to find them.

there are some people who are active on dinet who have been to the TX facility.

Alex

A word of caution here. This center has been discussed on the forum before. I agree please read the posts about it. Also notice this is considered alternative.

If you only have pots and have ruled out underlying diseases that may being causing pots, biofeedback may work for you. However, if you have another disease state, which could be any of many causes for pots, then it may not work at all, as the disease process that is causing pots first needs to be addressed and treated.

I can speak from experience on this. My autonomic symptoms are improving with treatment for my messed up immune system. I will require life long treatment however and at least for me there are no cures for what I have. It can be managed though with treatment.

I went to the Pots treatment center and spent two weeks in Dallas. The only benefit I seem to get when I practice regularly is I have more regular bowel movements. That is also combined with eating gluten and dairy free while doing biofeedback seems to regulate things quite well. Other than that, I don't see any improvement is orthostatics, fatigue, etc. I know I was super excited to see the testimonials for the first time. It gave me hope and if you have the extra money, then I still encourage people to go and give it a good try. Younger patients seem to do well and the ones that live there and can continue to go regularly probably do better as well. I'm still 50/50. I met a couple of women there that it has really helped them and then I know a few that had similar results as mine. I have tried to stick with the home care doing it 4-5 times a week for almost a month and I just couldn't stay motivated doing it when I couldn't tell either way. Not sure this was helpful, but it's my personal experience. Good luck