funny thing happened to me..........

kare

Well, an alternative to the tilt test.....(which I never had insurance to be able to do...)

Last semester in physiology lab we had to put our hands in ice water for 3 minutes. We were checking how our ANS works. With cuff on, my partner noted my blood pressure dropped 50 points. Good thing I was sitting or I would have passed out. I started to go and felt extremely naseauted dizzy etc.... Funny thing was that everyone elses in the room increased- which is what it was suppose to do..... Same with exercising- but not as big a change--- mine decreased and BP was suppose to increase....... sigh,

Now what is going on????..... why does our Sympathetic/parasympathetec not cooperate better .........

hmmmmmm interesting,....

Same thing happenned to me in my physiology class years ago, also my pulse was always high. It is part of the physiology of dysautonomia. I think that at that time it was a clue that I missed. As my doc said yesterday:If anything bizarre is going to hapen it will be to you" and that applies to all of us. We're special. Not in the way we would wish though. I think it would be good to keep a journal of all these things so when we know more you willbe able to been there done that!!!!!!

Miriam :)