All About Florinef : Seeking Your Infinite Wisdom

Your experience with Florinef  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ive had to stop my Midronine for a while as i have ruled it in for certainly causing or certainly adding to my major daily migraines. My worry with Florinef is that is it likely to cause more headaches and migraines again? I know Florinef does not work on constricting the blood vessels like Midordrine, so can anyone tell me the main reasons Florinef can give people such headaches.

Diamond,

I'm just speculating here, but it might be that the headaches from florinef (in my case more like head pressure) are due to its BP increasing properties. I've noticed an increase in my "headaches" whenever my BP is higher than my normal.

I wouldn't venture into generalizing my observations though. Hopefully others will be able to help more.

Good luck,

Alex

• 1 year later...

Has anyone had their cholesterol increase or red blood cell count decrease while on florinef? Both of these have always been normal for me, but after around six weeks on florinef (.1mg a day), my cholesterol came back high (I am underweight, and have close to zero cholesterol in my diet), and my red blood cell count came back low. My potassium/sodium/etc. were still normal.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone had their cholesterol increase or red blood cell count decrease while on florinef? Both of these have always been normal for me, but after around six weeks on florinef (.1mg a day), my cholesterol came back high (I am underweight, and have close to zero cholesterol in my diet), and my red blood cell count came back low. My potassium/sodium/etc. were still normal.

Because you possibly had low blood volume before florinef, the red blood cell count looked normal, but now its nearer a normal; level infact you are truly anaemic.

The above is a potential possibility to talk to your doc about!

• 4 weeks later...