New Doctor In Columbus Ohio

surfgirl14

Hey Eveyone. So I am goig to Nationwide Children's Hospital next thrusday to the gastrointerology for my stomach issuse. My stomach doctor in charlotte says she nows I have gastropersis but never did testing.. I am also loosing more weight and the medications are not working so the referred me to there. In fact there was a 8month waiting list and they got me into them in 2 weeks which is crzy! I am just wondering if someone has gone themselves or taking their child there to the gastro part. I heard nationwides program is really good. My mom is taking me and we are hoping to get some type of relief from a doctor who will know what to do with me. I am going for a consultation then we will have to go back for a guess a full motitlity workup idk w/ever the doctor decides I know regardless though I will have to go through some type of testing. If anyone has been or knows about it please let me know. Thanks