Particles In Urine A Bit Worried

Hey guys. So since I was 16 I have struggled with chronic pain right below my ribs basically where my kidney's are both sides (a burning/dullachy pain).. I have had multip urine tests and I would constantlty have blood off and on in my urine and sometimes while blood cells. My pediatrican didn't worry and I have tired to deal with back pain since.... So last night I passed what looked like a brown particle piece so I collected it and this monring when I woke up and looked back in the cup the piece I guess I had put in there and broken apart and now theres just several brown particles that look almost like dirt in my urine its really weird! So i called my urologist and am waiting to hear back I honestly didn't want to call due to jus having a urine tests done with them tht came back fine but Ive never passed a particle like that before so it worried me.... had anyone delt with anything like this?

Hugs,

Kayla

Are you on your monthly cycle? That could be a factor...Did you clean yourself front to back? Hope it wasn't contaminated. Maybe it needs to be redone.

I was going to say it sounds like it might be pieces of a kidney stone to me. I had one that had to be surgically removed because it got stuck due to my ridiculous inflammation issues and ever since then, I will have some very small particals/crystals pass every couple of months. It is usually not anything serious. Mine only became an issue because my body swells at just about anything and so the little bit of irritation from the stone caused my ureter to swell shut. The urologist that removed it (this all had to happen while I was out of town) said the stone was only half the size he normally would even consider doing surgery to remove but he had no choice in my case.

Kidney stones can be so painful. My dad had uric acid stones. I sometimes have flank pain, too, but I don't want to have to go to another doctor. Hope they find out Kayla!! Prayers...