Energy Healer

puppylove

I went to an energy healer. I'm up for anything at this point. :) So far (I have only had one session) I haven't noticed an improvement in my POTS symptoms. But I have noticed improvement in my happiness. The experience itself was pretty amazing- I finally felt completely relaxed for the first time in a while. And after it I just feel more joyful, not so hopeless. My mom can see glimpses of the old happy-go-lucky me. Really, I was skeptical, but it seems to be doing something. The energy healer said she thought she could help with my POTS issues (she actually knew what it was! :o) and balance my energy which would make me feel better in general. I'm going to go back so we will see how it goes.

I have a friend who thought she had POTS although Dr Levine told her didn't think she did. Her symptoms were similar to mine with one major exception being my symptoms are based on position relieved by lying or sitting and hers were not. Either way she started acupuncture and Reiki and is basically almost back to her old self again! Doing things she hasn't done in years.

Yea, I go to acupuncture once a week also. I feel like it's the only thing that gives me some energy to function. I missed 2 weeks of it recently, & I really noticed a difference. Keep going (if you can afford it) & I'm sure it will con't to show small improvements.

I've been going or energy work for the last year + 1/2 and it really settles my body down. It hasn't changed the pots a lot but I feel so good afterward that it's worth it. My energy work woman taught me how to open & close some of the chakras in my body to bring in positive energy & let out negative. It's great! I think these types of treatments help me feel more empowered which is huge. Hope you continue to find relief :)

(null)