YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!! :) THANK YOU!

HELLO ALL!

I NEED CAPS FOR THIS! :o

I HAVE BEEN WAITING AND WAITING FOR ENOUGH ENERGY TO CHECK IN AND SAY HELLO TO YOU ALL! I MISS EVERYONE SO MUCH AND FEEL HORRIBLE THAT I AM NOT UP ON EVERYONE'S 'SCOOP'....IT IS GOING TO TAKE ME A WHILE TO GET BACK IN TO THE GROOVE.

I may not be typing much yet, but i will be trying to check in a little more.

I wanted to say to you all...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ....

for your generosity, kindness, support, prayers, thoughts, hugs, loves, cards, gifts....

AMAZED, AWED, OVERWHELMED, TOUCHED....

none of those words adequately describe how i feel about what you have done for me.

i received my Second envelope of goodies yesterday...

PLEASE, PLEASE KNOW HOW MUCH EACH THING YOU DID MEANT FOR ME.

I HAVE ALSO RECEIVED YOUR EMAILS AND E-CARDS NOW...

I LOVE SNAIL MAIL SOOOO MUCH IT IS INSANE!

I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO WRITE BACK TO EACH OF YOU YET....BUT PLEASE KNOW YOU ROCK!

I DO NOT KNOW HOW I WILL EVER RETURN YOUR KINDNESS...

I KNOW HOW MUCH EFFORT IT CAN TAKE TO GET A CARD IN THE MAIL ON SOME DAYS! HEY, I'M NOT EVEN THERE YET...

THE TWO THINGS I WILL TRY TO DO FOR OUR COMMUNITY...WHICH GIVES ME FAITH EVERY DAY IN THE STRENGTH OF THE HUMAN SPIRIT...

1. MAKE A DONATION TO DINET...MY MOM AND I WILL GO IN TOGETHER AND MAKE ONE...

2. GET MY BUTT IN GEAR ON THE FUNDRAISING COMMITTEE AS SOON AS I CAN

I FEEL SO INCREDIBLY BLESSED BY YOU ALL...I HAVEN'T BEEN A MEMBER BUT FOR A FEW MONTHS AND YOU HAVE ALL BEEN SO KIND TO ME. I REALLY FEEL SO UNDESERVING!

ANYWAY, JUST A LITTLE 'GOOD NEWS' I SUPPOSE....I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO SAY HELLO FOR SOOOOO LONG.

recovery is sooooo HARD, HARD, HARD still....i cannot believe this! i am at least out of the worst of it i think though. i will share when i can! k?

until then....

HUGS TO ALL OF YOU. AND SO MANY THANKS. MERRILL AND MICHELLE...YOU TWO ARE SNEAKY! ;)

anyway, i miss you. i see lots of you are in the 'canyon' --good word morgan---with me....so know i'm sending you hugs too!

emily/dancing light/'the girl formerly known as green'

Emily, Emily, Emily!! I just signed on and saw your post...I haven't had a chance to post much lately with the move, working, pregnancy fatigue and toddler, etc...but I have been lurking and reading about your progress. I am soooo happy to hear from you!! I am sorry this has been such a rough recovery, but we can only hope that it will pave the way for easier times ahead. I am shamefully admitting that I did not get a chance to send a card or note, but I have been thinking about you and wishing you a speedy recovery!! YOU ROCK!! Take care of yourself and check in when you feel up to it. We miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily

It is wonderful to see your post. I hope this means a good, solid turn for the better.

You may feel you are not a contributor--but YOU ARE (my turn for all caps!). Your spirit in the face of enormous challenge and adversity is an inspiration. And it's wonderful to see that spirit intact!

You will continue to be in my thoughts!

Katherine

Guest Julia59

EMILY----so glad to see a post from you today! I look on potsplace everyday to look for a post from you or your mother. It was such a nice surprise to see DancingLight on there today!! :o;):(

Each day will find you a little stronger. I know it has been a very difficult time for you as your body tries to heal from the "GREEN MONSTER ATTACK" But now you can take comfort in the fact that in the long run---you will feel so much better.

Don't feel undeserving--------you are very much deserving indeed. You have such comforting words to say for those of us who deal with our other "little monsters" I can always count on you Emily when the chips are down for me. It has been a long hard winter----but now we will see the flowers start to bloom----and sunshine, rainbows, the smell of fresh cut grass---oh how long we have all waited!

You keep hanging in there Emily----I know things will continue to get better for you. Wishing you the best!

Julie :0)

Guest tearose

Emily? Emily who? Do I know someone named Emily?

Is that Emily from a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago?

:o;):(:D:D Hooray!!! It is you!

Glad to see you here dear Emily! Now don't go and overdo it here or you'll have to recover from cramped fingers too!

warmest wishes and hugs, tearose

Hey, Emily!

A BIG welcome back! Even though you aren't quite yourself yet, just showing up here is evidence of wonderful progress.

I continue to send you positive energy, and hope that this is just the beginning of a huge upswing as you return to being yourself again.

Don't overdo it, but we all will be looking forward to your next update.

Guest Mary from OH

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!

I've missed you!!!!!!! I kept praying for you to get better so we could see your cheery posts!!! Lord knows lots of us could use them! LOL!! You really had us all worried!! Now, it's no big deal when I'M worried, but when bunches of us are worried, I know there's something to it!

I'm glad you're back and "recovering" more now. I'll bet you're glad you can "eat" again!! All I kept thinking is that, OH NO, she finally had her surgery and she STILL can't eat. It's her favorite thing to do!!

I owe you a package, but I've not been doing well and neither has Marissa. But, I will get it to you sometime this millenium!!

Love you lots and welcome back!! :o;):(:D:D

HOORAY!!! Welcome, Emily! Nice to hear your cheery post ... I'm not nearly so sneaky as the mouse in my kitchen ... Glad that our mail made a real difference to you in your recovery. Please keep going in this direction--no turning back now! Don't even look! You do NOT want to go there.

Be well, friend.

m

Emily,

I am so happy to see your post! I was getting worried about you and think about how bored/frustrated/exhausted you must be right now. Hang in there and think positive.

Amy

I ALSO NEED CAPS.....

GLAD TO SEE YOUR BACK, PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU ON YOU WELLNESS AND I DO HOPE YOU GET BETTER REAL SOON, WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT AS MUCH AS YOU NEED OURS. BEST WISHES FOR THE FUTURE AND WERE REALLY GLAD YOUR GETING BACK ON TRACK.

All our love , support and Friendship

EVERYONE ON DINET!!!!