Reduced Cerebral Autoregulation Vs Excessive Sympathetic Cerebral Vasoconstriction

ok my nephew just got back from walmart and he got me two types of abdominal binder i have them both on nowi think its helping some but cant tell yet. i put them both on to make it tight lol

i was doing so good i was even runing walking bike 5 days ago, for about 7 weeks are so i felt like i was going to make 100% recovey now i cant even think set up drive. i dont know why im seting here happy. lol i just want to live happy

thank you

We take our joys with the little things in life. Hope the binder helps you - just don't make it too tight and realize it can make your back muscles weaker - so keep that strong with conditioning. If you go to a sporting goods store there are support socks that you can buy and some drug stores have them. At least to the knee - some think that thigh highs are better - but, some is better than none. There are some studies suggesting that the abdominal binder may be the most effective thing - especially if the pooling occurs in the abdomen.

Issie

Sometimes some of us are able to get together. I live in Phoenix and not too far away from Mayo - so have met several people from the forum and we have long talks and lunches. The last lunch I had was 4 hours long. It seemed like it was no more than an hour. :) At least we understand each other and can relate. However, it's amazing how different every single person I've met is from me. Each person has had their own set of symptoms and issues - some similiar - but, none exactly alike. Very complex and complicated thing - POTS is! No wonder doctors have to do so much trial and error with us all. None of us are the same and we all react differently.

Issie