How Are You Coping And What Is Your Outlook?

How are you coping now and what is your outlook?  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i have learned to take life an hour at a time i am learning to just sit or lay down as soon as i can. just trying not to land on my head ....i know this is life long for me due to my root cause but i looooooove my good days they are amazing! I constantly wish i could go back to how i was before i got sick but it is what it is.. i will be on a quest to find new doctors out here in az now........kim

I think this will be a life long battle. Both my doctors have said, dont look back at my past life, it doesnt exist anymore. However, look forward and make the most of what you can with the life you have now. However, every time I read a post, Im amazed at how smart and well verse my dysautonomia group is. Then, it gives me hope of the medical advances we can push for. We have had to fight most of our life.