Great Supplement For Those Days/weeks You Just Cant Eat

http://www.nutricia-elemental.co.uk/

I have been taking these for a while now and they really are great for those times when you just cant eat because of the sickness or pain.

I know they manufacture these all over the world so its not just the UK.

They give them to people with Crohns, but they have helped me. Dont taste to bad either! Honestly!

It is supposed to be good for the digestive tract; it makes sense since it heals burns on the outside of our bodies. I drink whey protein shakes, and Boost.

• 2 years later...

diamondcut do you mind if I ask you if the vitamin B you take makes a big difference to your energy levels etc. I have started taking a B-complex - don't appear to have any anaemia but have not been formally assessed for just B12 or any other individual B vitamin. Just wondering as I took a full tablet today and seem to have some weird energy boost that I havent really experienced before haha!

Thanks for sharing this information. I wish I had some of it now to try with Tyler. Has anyone in the USA ordered this product?