A Fellow Potsie - Following Her Passion - Despite Pots - You Have To Listen To This

issie

.This is a YouTube of one of our members here - following her passion - and I must say beautifully. We've talked about how hard it is for us to sing and sometimes even talk. But, you must listen to her sing. She has such a beautiful voice and tone. (I think she should try to get on one of the talent shows and with her talent - I'm sure she would be recognized. Maybe, you can get the message out about POTS this way too ----Dana.) You go girl ---don't ever lose your dream ----it could happen.

http://youtube.ng/user/vote4freedom

You can get to her music with this link. I was trying to put up the one with her on the video - but, somehow that didn't work. But, now you can listen to more of her music this way.

Issie

Beautiful voice! And very inspiring -not to let POTS or anything hold you back. :)

Dana,

You have such an angellic voice and at the same time you nail the raw and haunting notes, which is really really special. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to your videos. You have an unbelievable talent, which I hope you can continue to pursue. I agree with Issie, your tone and range is far better than most of the contestants on any of the talent shows on TV these days.

Issie, thanks for sharing.

Lyn

Aww thanks Issie for posting this! I've had others tell me to try out on one of those shows, but unfortunately it would be too much for me. In order to even try out, you have to camp outside for a week outside of the building where auditions take place. lol That alone makes it nearly impossible. Then the traveling, stress, stand up time... phew. I get tired just thinking about it all. hahaha!

I'm blushing over here! Thanks for all the wonderful comments. Means a lot to me!! Singing is one of the few things that keeps me going.... :) It's not easy to sing at times. Some days impossible with how tachy I get from it, but I keep practicing. Not sure what I'll end up doing with it, if anything, but at least I can share it with people on Youtube. :)

This is wonderful...wow, you have an ethereal tone to your voice that you so very rarely hear! I really think you have a unique talent that you definitely need to pursue. I love to sing, too, and have my whole life, even in high school, and I wish I had your voice. It is very soulful :) and angelic.