Have I Always Had Pots?

I didn't start having episodes where I needed to go the ER, was incapable of functioning, or had GI trouble until after I weaned my first daughter, but I wonder if I have had POTS "forever," or at least since I was a teenager? Here are the facts:

*When I was in 9th grade, I had bouts of unexplained tachycardia and was monitored by a cardiologist but no TTT was performed. As far as I know, no cause was found (they probably thought I had anxiety).

*I've never been able to blow up a balloon or carry on a conversation while exercising.

*When I began exercising regularly in my mid 20s, I couldn't run two blocks (I had a BMI of 23 at this time, which is overweight for my frame, but I wasn't extremely overweight or anything). I had to work up to power walking 6 miles over the course of 6 months before I could run a mile at a slow pace.

*I've always found it difficult to lift my arms over my head.

*I've always had trouble regulating my body temperature.

*When I exercise, I get super overheated (I actually don't know if this is a side effect of POTS . . .???). When I go for a jog in the winter, I find that I need much less clothing than the other joggers, and in the summer, I need tons and tons and tons of water.

*I've always needed constant access to water. My husband and I always bring water with us everywhere we go.

*I've always needed 9+ hours of sleep a night.

So what do you think? Have I always had POTS? I know you can't go back in time and diagnose me in 9th grade or anything, but I'm wondering if it sounds like this is a pre-existing condition I've always had or something that suddenly came on when I weaned my daughter.

It's so hard to determine normal now huh? I've been questioning the same thing, I guess since I have realized that im not normal :(

I've always been heat intolerant, to the point that I wanted to vomit and/ or pass out. Roller coasters make me black out... I also had really hard pregnancies ...

I wish this is something that I've always had so at least I can fantasize that I will

Out grow it