Do You Live In Elkton?

kayjay

This is a little selfish but I think any of you with brain fog will understand. I was in the grocery store on the 14th. The woman behind me had a seat very much like the one that I have. I felt compelled to ask her if she has POTS. She told me that she had OI/ disautonomia (me too!) . Anyway we exchanged information and I told her that I would contact her. It was pretty exciting because she told me that she doesn't know anyone with our condition.

I meant to pin her number to my corkboard. I was feeling sick (shocker!) and I am guessing that I felt the scrap of paper in my jeans later and tossed it in the trash.

I would like to find this woman so would you fellow potsies mind if I bump this post every once in a while? I feel horrible every time I think of her because I told her I would give her my doctors information.

Thank you for understanding,

kayjay

Tachy, thank you! Elkton is in Maryland. I live in PA but am only about 20 min away. I asked if if she was on dinet and she said she was but not often. It was hard for both of us because we were both in the store and both standing. I am very frustrated with myself. She was very excited to meet someone else with Dysautonomia. I am hoping that this post will get bumped up every once and a while.