Just Wondering And Trying To Understand All This! How Is Your Hr When Not As Symptomatic?

I'm asking because today I feel not so badly, and my hr is on the lower end than it has been while I was feeling pretty crummy. 59bpm laying, and 90bpm upon standing, so all in the normal range. A couple days ago I had my TTT, and my HR was 124BPM the entire 20mins while tilted up. Is this normal for POTS?

Sounds normal for my personal version of POTS. My HR is highly variable (sorry for the pun). Some days it'll be running high and other days it's pretty normal. My symptoms may differ between high and normal HR days, but I frequently find that my HR and BP do NOT correlate with how my symptoms are behaving on any given day; nor do they correlate with how I'm feeling on given day. One of the MANY frustrating aspects of POTS and life as we POTSIES know it. :rolleyes:

My "normal" is 50s resting and 80-90s standing, with little in the way of symptoms on some days. When I'm most symptomatic, I frequently get swing up as high as 160 and low as 40s. The days where I have the largest range are usually when I feel the worst, but like Chaos, sometimes there's no correlation that I can tell!