Singing With Pots

issie

I hear you about the dizziness and dancing. I pulled my hubby up to do a slow dance tonight. It's like - I want to dance. Well, a slow dance is about all I can manage these days. Would love to cut loose and do some fast dancing. But, since he can't dance . . .sigh . . .a slow dance is about all he can do. We were going to go take some lessons and when he finally decided he'd try to learn . . .my POTS got a whole lot worse and then I couldn't do it.

I won't stop singing either. I'm soprano. I love it. You know one thing, I've started doing lately is humming, a lot, and humming loudly. It seems to be helping with my tone and volume without projecting with voice. Then when I do sing . . .things are coming out stronger and crisper. I had read a paper a while back about it helping people with neurological problems and thought I'd try it. Hummmmm, might not hurt any of us. And I have music in my soul, too. It makes me happy.

Issie