Do "sheer" Compression Hose Have Pantyhose Texture?

res

I am wondering because the texture of pantyhose makes my skin crawl so I never wear it. I have a pair of Jobst Relief black opaque 20-30 knee-highs that have a wonderful thick smooth heavy feel, and a pair of black Sigvaris Access 20-30 pantyhose that are somewhat closer to pantyhose texture but manageable, and a pair of cheap 20-30 black compression hose I bought off Amazon that are as close as I want to get. I want to order a 30-40 pair of pantyhose, and some of the "sheer" compression hose are cheaper than the opaque ones but they're all pretty expensive! So I thought I should ask about the texture before buying them.

The opaque ones are much softer. The sheer ones are scratchy. I would say they are even less comfy than pantyhose. It also depends on which brands you buy - the more expensive ones are much better quality and more comfy in my opinion.

Edited by yogini

Hmm... the problem for me is less that pantyhose are scratchy than than the way that it feels when something brushes against my leg (like a skirt). But scratchy sounds pretty unpleasant too. I should probably stick with opaque ones.