Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
giftcreations123

Sick Yet Dizziness Stopped? Why?

Very odd thing I have noticed ..

Whenever I get sinus infection or now I have bronchitis, I take mucinex because that's all I can take , twice or sometimes three times a day yet

Surprisingly pots symptoms of dizziness subside

Any idea why ?

Thank you

It alleviates the pressure and inflammation on your sinuses and your head possibly, which decreases the dizziness. Does it have an antihistamine in it? or anti-inflamatory, like NSAIDS or aspirin?

when I get sick, my POTS symptoms go way done. I actually feel ten times better with a head cold. It really helps my fatigue and.dizziness

When i get sick my autoimmune problems subside.

when I get sick, my POTS symptoms go way done. I actually feel ten times better with a head cold. It really helps my fatigue and.dizziness

I experienced that too. What is that about????

Hm that's interesting..I know when I had infections and had to be on an antibiotic, my symptoms surprisingly went away for awhile..but then it always come back. I don't know how Mucinex works though.

My doc said its an indicator that my problem is autoimmune.

Interesting. Why would this be? Immune system targets the infection instead of "X" ? Or maybe it's the opposite and we're immune suppressed and the infection gets it working again?

My Rheumy said that a lot but not all of his patients with other autoimmune problems find that infections lessen their autoimmunity for a while as does controlled fasting. Do you guys find your symptoms fluctuate over time or even within the week quite dramatically?

My Rheumy said that a lot but not all of his patients with other autoimmune problems find that infections lessen their autoimmunity for a while as does controlled fasting. Do you guys find your symptoms fluctuate over time or even within the week quite dramatically?

yes I do and I aldo did pretty great during pregnancy and relapsed horribly after...had multiple ANAs too but rheme couldnt figure it out.