Nutrition Response Testing

I was curious if anyone else has had Nutrition Response Testing done? Digestive issues started reaching critical again last Nov. and tired of going thru medival torture and thousands of dollars that I don't , decided to take a more holistic approach. Also, have been trying to educate myself, (as usual being my own advocate :), and study nutriton and where I need help. I went a couple of days ago and have to say, I was taken aback. I really thought as the hardcore skeptic I am, I could control this test. I was wrong. Got alot of info and am going to follow thru with it. Would love to hear anyone else's experiences???

Thanks!!

I had this done a few years ago before I was diagnosed so at the time I was feeling awful in every way, with very bad nausea and lightheadedness. I had many food reactions at the time. This testing was done by a D.O with many years' experience.

He identified some 'weaknesses' in me and gave me the treatments for them. But I must say, they didn't do a thing for me. I had great hopes for this because at the time I was completely desperate. He said I was the only patient he ever had that the treatments didn't work for. I was so depressed at hearing this, it made me feel like such a loser. Don't get me wrong, he was a very kind and sincere doctor and I know he is respected by his peers. But for me, it was not the right route.

One test he did do is called Spectracell. It is a cellular analysis of your nutritional status. Now that test was really helpful and I would recommend that one. It is a blood test. The results are clearly interpreted on a multi-page report and my deficiencies fit my clinical symptoms perfectly. I was able to take specific supplements after knowing which ones I needed. They have helped me so much.

I hope you have better luck with your testing. I believe in using any avenue towards wellness. Wishing you all the best!