Supermoon Tonight

Hope

I seem to remember others here also believe they are affected by the full moon. I'm sure you've heard about the supermoon tonight. Also in my area there is a low-pressure system (always affects me), and throw in that my perimenopause hormones are on the fritz more this week. I'm thanking the Lord that today is Saturday and nobody is expecting anything from me today, and hubby is home and is taking my little guy to the movies!

It's just good to see a positive post :) Watch that awesome moon tonight and I'll pray that it doesn't affect any of us, except to give us an awesome wonder of this marvelous universe that God created!! Enjoy that little guy, before he gets too big to sit in your lap! :lol:

My neighborhood is having a supermoon party! :D I hope I feel good enough to go. And I hope it doesn't effect any of us!

I am sure the moon cycle has a lot to answer for, one of my boys had a major night terror Thursday night, he used to get night terrors and sleepwalk when younger but had grown out of them so we thought! My children and I also seem to get more migraines the week before a full moon!

The moon was beautiful last night, but the sky was a bit hazy. I don't know if it's the full moon or that I overdid it yesterday, but I woke up with a migraine and I'm still in bed. So glad it's Sunday so I have a day to recover. Hoping tomorrow is better. :)

My son has had a great couple of days? Is the full moon having an opposite effect on him? Interesting...He even went to dinner with us last night and he rarely is up for going out to eat.

Christy

Christy, I'm soo happy to hear that your son had a great couple of days and you were able to get out for dinner!! :) Sounds like he has been waaay overdue for some good days.