I'm such a clutz!!!

:D first, I have to SCHEDULE the MRI and EEG. It'll have to wait until at least next week because Teri's having eye surgery tomorrow morning (both eyes). Her vision is horrible (like 20/600) and even with corrective lenses, it's only barely passable. We're hoping this surgery allows her to at least just use lower level glasses or soft contacts (instead of hard lenses).

Still have the headache, but it gets a little bit better each day.

Guest tearose

Oh no, the two of you can't be needy at the same time!!! Maybe it won't be so bad...you can get tandem wheelchairs! With bubble wrap lining...

Send Teri "speedy recovery" wishes and you take it easy Nina.

feel better, tearose

sorry it took so long to reply.

geneva- yup, i'm ok, no head involved, just the glutious max and my knee. a few bumps and bruises, hot water and rubbing them out.

i did the "boot scoot". i am well padded, no problem there. :D:lol:

my trouble also is the dropping bp, proamatine isn't helping as i'm on a lower dose and hoping to get off of it as soon as our pharmacy gets the mestinon in and i give it a try, not looking forward to having it bomb as i have very few options after that.

take care all, and nina, i love the bubble wrap idea. i purposly layed out my house so that i have very few sharp edges in any one area. the worst ones, ie coffee table and side tables are handled as such: coffee table is an oversized ottoman and the sidetables are taller and back slightly.

good luck all, and no more "fall down go booms" allowed.

balckwolf