Pots Awareness Wrist Bands?

Monstrosity

Hey I am actually apart of dynakids and yes they are still on there. They have a new site and if you go to dynainc.org on the very left hand side (not the tabs at the top, its below that on the actual page) there will be a thing that says Links and is underlined. Under that is a thing that says DYNA products, click on that. Then it will bring you to a page of all the awareness products they sell but since you are specifying you want a bracelet scroll all the way down and it says Dysautonomia Awareness Bracelets Only , and that's where you order them. :) You just fill out the order form.

Yeah, that would be cool ~ Bracelets!!!!

Issie,

I'm sending my husband out for purple paint...I think every room in the house needs a makeover :lol: It's always been my favorite color too.

LOL :) My husband let me pick paint color for our bedroom one time - it turned out way too dark ---but, it was purple - kind of lavendar. He just couldn't live with it. Poor guy had to paint a primer over it because it was too dark and he couldn't paint the next shade on top of it. I knew almost immediately it was too dark when I saw it - but, he surprised me by having painted it when I was gone. Lots of work on his part - for him to hate it so much. I don't think I'll try that again. I think I'd get a big veto - next time around. We had left over paint and my teenage niece just loved it and now her room is purple. I can go sit in her room when I want to be in a purple room. :)

Issie

Issie,

That's soo funny that your husband painted over it when you were gone - I guess he really hated it!! :P . I think I'd also encounter some resistance from my husband if I tried to paint our room purple...then again maybe the argument about healing properties would work in my favor. He'd probably agree to just about anything some days, if he thought it would help me get better... My neice (9 yrs old) also has a beautiful purple bedroom, too and she has recently been diagnosed with celiac, so maybe it will help with her healing.

Corina,

I love that you had a purple wheelchair, but definitely keep a big lock on that shed!! ;)

Your not going to believe this, but purple is my favorite color, as well, since I was a little girl. My dad painted my walls lavender, I had lavender and white gingham drapes and purple rugs. I even had a purple poodle that was as tall as me. (I was only 4 at the time). My sister's wore lilac at my wedding, and I now have a plum and lavender kitchen with grapes everywhere. I love it, and my husband picked the purple over blue, so I was ecstatic!! Maybe Montie wouldn't like a purple bracelet, but count me in :D

Issie,

That's soo funny that your husband painted over it when you were gone - I guess he really hated it!! :P .

He painted it purple in the first place too. So he painted it purple, then had to primer over it and then paint it another color. The first time it got painted purple was when I was gone. It was quite a purple surprise. Not exactly what my minds eye had pictured. I hope one day to get away with another purple room - only will go very pale next time. :)

I bet Montie wouldn't mind a purple braclet - purple is cool for guys too.

Issie

I just looked at the dynakids site and theirs is red. I like red - but, I like purple better. We need some purple braclets for us all. With some inspiring message on it. Maybe, something like "POTS - HOPE in finding our purple band-aid". I don't know . . . . .:) What could go on it? Maybe, several different wordings - with choices to choose from.

Issie

That's Great ~

I bet we could come up with a ton of great POTS statements, like the valentine hearts that come in a box. lol ~

Here is a company where you can order a few or a lot and if you order a lot you can get 100 free ; )

http://24hourwristbands.com/?mysrc=google&gclid=CMH4pLXf8a8CFYeo4AodehfvXA

I was wanting to order a bunch for my support group, then I got the mail. :(

Not a good day @ the mailbox ~

So, then I thought why not a start major POTS bracelet awareness. We could all order what we wanted in small amounts, or

in whatever amount you can afford, the color you want and get YOUR PERSONAL POTS STATEMENT OUT ~ Maybe we would make a big

enough impression that they would add us to a regular list of awareness bracelets. We could each send our

docs one for starters. We could list our colors and statements here. Think of it...the company starts seeing all these

orders coming in for POTS bracelets. The awareness starts Whoo Hoo !!! I'll keep looking for other

bracelets, but what do you think fellow potsies?

BellaMia ~

That's Great ~

I bet we could come up with a ton of great POTS statements, like the valentine hearts that come in a box. lol ~

Here is a company where you can order a few or a lot and if you order a lot you can get 100 free ; )

http://24hourwristba...CFYeo4AodehfvXA

I was wanting to order a bunch for my support group, then I got the mail. :(

Not a good day @ the mailbox ~

So, then I thought why not a start major POTS bracelet awareness. We could all order what we wanted in small amounts, or

in whatever amount you can afford, the color you want and get YOUR PERSONAL POTS STATEMENT OUT ~ Maybe we would make a big

enough impression that they would add us to a regular list of awareness bracelets. We could each send our

docs one for starters. We could list our colors and statements here. Think of it...the company starts seeing all these

orders coming in for POTS bracelets. The awareness starts Whoo Hoo !!! I'll keep looking for other

bracelets, but what do you think fellow potsies?

BellaMia ~

Sounds like a good idea! I did order two from this company so we will see how well this goes....

I also like for 15 cent more each bracelet it would be made in the USA ~ I'm for more PRODUCTS MADE IN THE USA ~

Bellamia, I like that idea. It seems really reasonably priced too.

Monitie, let us know of the quality and which ones you ordered. What did you put on them?

Issie

It was about $30.00 out the door for 2 bracelets. Not telling what I put on them... you will have to wait for the pic!

Hey cool ~~~ Can't wait to see everyone's ~ I had a setback and spent the day in the ER where everyone kept saying what does that Pots stand for again ~ lol I have a lot of appointments tomorrow to recheck my heart. I had an incomplete ecg, so I'll check back tomorrow with everyone and write some interesting stuff ~ Night night all ~

round of hugs on me ~

Bellamia ~

• 4 weeks later...