Mestinon?

puppylove

Guest Alex

Hi puppylove,

I've posted before about my mestinon experience, hut here it is in a nutshell.

I take it 3 times a day, 4 hours apart. When I started it I had a ton of side effects (took a while for my dr to find the right dose for me - sweating, running nose, abdominal cramps, muscle twitches, blurred vision, dilated pupils, drowsiness, and at times I felt like I was stoned - there might have been other issues I cannot remember now. It helps me to take it with food - the stomach issues are not that bad. I still get some of those side effects but very randomly, as I have seen no pattern/correlation to anything I do, eat or drink.

Does it help me? I'm not 100% sure. I definitely felt a difference when I started it, I could say I had a couple of almost normal days. Not so much now. My pulse still jumps over 100 (at least 30 bpm) when I stand and I feel exhausted by the smallest effort I make.

Like tablet said, try to search the forum - there should be a bunch of relatively recent posts on mestinon that might give you more info.

I hope this helps.

Good luck.

Alex