ER visit last night

Guest Mary from OH

Guest tearose

Gosh Mary! :) You are rejoicing at the thought of "coming down to 15 migraines a month!" :lol:

Okay, I will celebrate with you, but I think I want to hug you first and cry and then celebrate! :)

good luck cutie! tearose

Guest Mary from OH

I'm hopefully optimistic!! Which is pretty darn happy for me!!! :):)

It's pretty sad to be so happy for so many migraines, but if he could cut them in half, it would be amazing!!

I forgot to mention... His name is Dr. Hussein!! I thought you all might get a little chuckle out of that! maybe not? :lol:

I have high hopes. I just hope that he can deliver what he promises!! But, he genuinely seems like he will be willing to work with me until he does. PLUS :) the bonus of possibly helping my POTS?? There really IS a God!! I KNEW it in my heart!! I really needed that appt yesterday!!! He's my new best friend!!

Thanks everyone!!

PS - Ernie, Please don't hurt yourself on my behalf!! I'd be racked with guilt!! But, Thanks for the celebration dance!!!

Tearose- Thanks for the hug, and don't be sad. I've had migraines so long. I've gotten used to them. I just REALLY want the BIG ones to go away and not to have to be in pain every day!!