Atlanta Area Doctors

misstraci

Hi everyone.

I am looking for an excellent neurologist and/or cardiologist and even a primary care physician in the Atlanta Area. I've seen many, many people here and can not seem to find anyone who cares. So, I'm seeing if any of you guys have someone in Atlanta who you are very happy with that you could recommend to me please.

Thank you

Traci

Traci,

I am looking too! I've been looking for over three years. I found a cardiologist in Atlanta who knows/studied with Dr. Robertson at Vanderbilt, but he is in no way an expert. I've only seen him once, so I really can't recommend him, but if you PM me I can give you his name. A lot will depend on where you are and how far you want to travel. Several Atlanta people on the forum go to Birmingham and like the docs there at the Mitral Valve Prolapse and Autonomic Dysfunction Center of UAB. If you search the forum, you'll find that this question has been asked frequently. :(

I am currently looking for a new GP, my wonderful, former GP was too good and was picked up by Mayo. I miss him tremendously! :wub:

Thanks Firewatcher for a quick response. Yes, I will PM you for some info. Sorry about your good doctor who went to Mayo, that stinks! And I am just a little East of Atlanta, really close to the city. I've tried people at Piedmont, Emory, and someone at Atlanta Medical center, nothing good so far.