Say A Special Prayer...leaving On A Jet Plane...

Dear hubby won a trip from his company for being top in sales last year (this while dealing with all of my medical mysteries), and the trip is this wednesday -- all expenses paid to the Atlantis in the Bahamas. Of course, I'm in the middle of my florinef taper (which is making me feel terribly weak, tired and some not so fun bp dips), and my Effexor up-tick (which is making me feel terribly jittery and nauseus), all of which are making me as anxious as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Still, hubby deserves this vaca and we need a break from all this medical *stuff*, so we're going (and maybe I'll pop a couple of extra Xanax just to get me on that plane!). As my doc said, "you can feel terrible at home, or you can feel terrible on the beach, in the sunshine, and with room service." Say a special prayer that all goes smoothly!!! :)

You'll enjoy it - despite yourself. :) Take an empty bottle through security and fill it up on the other side with water so you can hydrate. I take all my calming things and prop pillows around me to get as comfy as possible. You'll be fine. Sometimes, we worry so much about what could happen - and then when it's all over and things go so smoothly we wonder what we were worried about in the first place. Hoping for good enjoyable times for you.

Issie

Bon Voyage! Have just come back from Paris and have improved so much from the break. A holiday is always a good thing.