I Just Stood For 6 Hrs, No Sitting Down!

I t seems like recently my posts have been happening during my weak points but I also want to emphasize that there are strong points and improvement as well. Compared to six months ago my activity has quadrupled if not more. However one important thing to note is that I don't feel any better. I still have pots and still get constant presyncope/ panic feelings every day. I would say that my activity has improved but my pots has not. I have been adding increasing activity to my regimen since I saw Dr. Goodman in February. He convinced me thst I wasn't going to just drop dead from this, and that gave me the courage to keep on going. And here I am, still alive! I played tennis for the first time in a long time last week and my vision was so blurry, I couldn't see the person on the other side of the court, but I kept playing. (I never knew how little hand eye coordination relied on vision!) I went again 4 days later and there was less bluriness in vision. Today I had my first day at a new job as a waitress. Why on earth would someone with pots even try and be a waitress?! Because I believe that my body needs to relearn how to stand, and this is my crash course(if I fail, I fail. But I am at least going to fail trying). But today I stood for 6 hours, yesterday for an hour and a half. And, I slept poorly last night. But I didn't collapse and here I am just fine. So ill keep everyone posted. I am just really proud of myself for making it through the day. No one in my life knows how hard I am trying but I feel like everyone here does.

Lemons, this is great news. I had the same kind of day, a really good one. I hope you continue to improve and that the job works out. But like you say, if it doesn't, at least you tried. This is the right attitude for success because you free yourself of anxiety. Best wishes!

Lemons, I enjoyed reading this post. Glad you are pushing through and got the new job, congrats!! Hope it continues to go well. I have been having similar experiences as your tennis match. Where I am doing lots of physical activity, still feeling not well, dimmed vision, crazy heartrate, weird head sensations, yet i just keep doing that task, and push through. My favorite part of your post is this "(if I fail, I fail. But I am at least going to fail trying)". LOVE IT