Delayed Adrenaline Response

I was reading a post by Valentijn and it got me to thinking. She said that she saw her fiance outside the window, which should have scared her, but it didn't and then later she experienced what sounded like an adrenaline/potsy reaction. I have experienced something similar and was wondering if anyone else had. I was waiting tables post pots diagnosis (you can imagine how miserable i felt), and this woman was really rude to me. I had been waiting tables for a long time, and had previously been exposed to this type of behavior, but this lady really ticked me off. I was fine for about 15 minutes, and then BAM the whole shebang and fell to the floor. This happened to me another time, when i had a table act rude, 15 minutes, then the whole pots thing started. When my pots first began, i was just coming off of a busy rush at work (and a wicked hangover from the night before). I was able to do the rush just fine, but after it was over, symptoms started. So, what i have realized is that sometimes my stressful situations cause a pots attack 10-15 minutes following exposure. Wondering if anyone else has a delayed adrenaline response as well?

i have something similar, except mine takes a week. i know that probably sounds weird, but i've put the clues together. my problems are with loud sound. i used to be in the music industry. i used to be comfortable with loud sound systems, but now if i go out to hear music, exactly one week later i have pre-syncope, and then i'm down for the count for 1-2 months.

i don't think it's unusual at all that you have delayed symptoms.