Anyone Had Luck With Nadolol?

I have been on it for almost three years. It does take a while to get over side effects ( for me) but it has been the best beta blocker I have been on. I was taking 20mg once a day but recently increased to 20mgs twice a day. It really helps me with adrenal surges as well as my bp and heart rate. Please give yourself time to adjust. I wish I could give you better information about how long it took for me not to notice the side effects. Overall I would say that for my Hyper pots, this is the most important med that I take.

I've been on it for almost a year now. I've stuck with a dose of 10mg once a day. The first week or so I felt like a zombie and could barely get up I was so tired. It definitely helped with my tachycardia right away. The bad side effects wore off after about a week. I still have a lot of other symptoms but at least during the day I can walk up the stairs in my home without getting a hr of 150!

I'm glad you two chimed in, thank you! I'm most worried about the TREMORS... I didnt get the tremors on Propanalol but I did get extreme fatigue and could not sleep. Fatigue is the other main concern of mine. The doc wants me on half pill for the first two weeks and then I'm to call him.

I've never had issues with tremors. I did have extreme fatigue at first from it, but it seemed to get better. I never upped my dose to the full 20mg/day because it already makes my resting hr get down to 40 at times. I figured that was low enough! I am really fatigued all the time again now, but I attribute that more to my symptoms flaring rather than the medicine. I hope it works for you. Good luck! :)

I have horrible fatigue anyway. It is a pretty safe drug for most. Filtered out though the kidneys so it does not effect your liver. I am fearful of meds as well. I have filled several rx's and never taken them. It helped me to take the Nadolol at bedtime. It has been less than 2 weeks since i stared taking it 2 times a day. I am doing a bit better on the 2 times a day... but I was on one a day for a few years!