Your Happy Place!

Monstrosity

Is that your son? He's a cutie :) I used to love jumping on the trampoline, too. In fact even took some lessons when I was in the third grade!! Like the bike pictures, as well. The photo thing is not working even with a guest pass, so I guess I will have to make it public in order for this site to accept it, but I really don't want to do that...only friends and family on Facebook, too. Since it is a picture of them, I respect their privacy...Oh well...maybe I'll remove that one, and find one with my dog!! Thanks for all the help :D

The picture thing is tricky, I wish I could show you how to do it. Just ask your family/friends if they have any issues with you posting some pictures on here.

I dont have any kids at this point. Wouldnt mind but until I get a better hand on my dysfunction I've put some things on hold..Its my cousins kid. He wants to be a fighter and is always trying to beat me up, lol.

I think I'm doing all the right things, but I have a feeling that it has something to do with DINET not allowing it, because I had to give them their information.

If your having an extra rough day here's the pic you need to look at! This one always brings a smile to my face. This is my buddies step daughter. We took her last year to get ice cream for the first time (I think she was 3.5 at the time). Anyways it was too funny watching her eat it...

DSC05541-1.jpg

How A D O R A B L E ~

I LOVE kids. I'm one who never grew up ~ lol

How are all my friends today?

x's

bellamia ~

Hi Kim, I've been asking about your problem within our moderating team. If the issue is that you just need to be approved, we can help you out. Please let me know what the exact problem is and we'll work on it okay?! You can answer here or in a pm both is fine with me.

I'm using flickr to share a picture from my son's wedding, but I put this website, as a guest, since I'm only sharing pictures with friends and family, but maybe I didn't give the correct information for the website, because I know I was doing it right. So if you could give me the information to share you as a guest to see my picture, that would be great!! Or can't that information be shared? Thanks, Kim

http://www.flickr.co...N05/7043186587/

Here is the picture of my son, Heath and his new wife, Megan, above...They were even on the insert of the Ruston, Louisiana news paper!! :) In the one below.

http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/

• 5 years later...
  • 3 months later...