My Dog Has Vestibular Disease

bellgirl

You know how they say that a lot of people are like their dogs...well, Windy now has Vestibular Disease, so instead of calling her Windygirl, I now call her Windywhirl; It is pretty funny watching a dizzy Kim taking care of a dizzy dog with all the rocks on the side of the mountain behind our home. It's a wee bit dangerous, I might add, and she has head tilt to the left as well!! Nothing like mega sympathy from her master. She is almost 15...the good thing is, she wasn't having seizures or a stroke, like I originally thought...thank God for that!! I had to laugh, though. Can you believe it...lol...I promise, this is a true story. God does have a sense of humor!! :)

Awww poor thing! That's good that it wasn't a seizure though. One of our older dogs whose 12 has been having some problems lately, maybe we should get him checked!

Thank you guys...she is a little better, but still stumbling with a head tilt. At least I'm not carrying her anymore and her appetite is back. She gets around pretty well now, but I still need to watch her :)

She is now well enough to get groomed. :) Still stumbling, though. She is such a shaggy dog with many mats because of the sweaters she wore this winter!! She is a Schnauzer, but looks like a sheep dog...lol. I'm taking her tomorrow...I'm trying to figure out how to show you her picture....Uploading to Flicker. Hope this works...maybe tomorrow!

So sad when our furry friends get ill.(((( H E A L I N G E N E R G Y)))) to your dog ~ MY boy has seizures...We are both neuro buddies. I wold love to have the $$$$ to look inside his brain ~

Sometimes I wonder what is really going on in there. I hold him when him seizes and I P R A Y ~ I hate to see anyone suffer ~ Good Luck with your sweet dog ~ Schnauzers are so adorable!

Bellamia~