People Magazine Article!!

I am constantly reminding people that POTS/dysautonomia is a spectrum, just like Autism or MS, or many other diseases. There are lots of people that do get better, and they are not online - they are out living! So we don't alway hear from them, and I did the same when I had a few year period of wellness, the online stuff got very depressing so I stopped going on the forums.

I was diagnosed with NCS, OI, and IST about 4-5 years ago. My cardio also thinks I have POTS. I have never been sick all the time, and my symptoms come on randomly in flares. I'm able to hold a job and play sports, but I do have periods of days or weeks where I am pretty much incapacitated. I also have months and months with few to no symptoms.

I think it's just different for all of us. There was a period of time I was on midodrine 5 times a day to keep my BP up, along with 4-5 salt tabs and fludorcortisone. Now I don't take any of that, and I can manage just fine for the most part. Although now I'm having problems with my BP being too high.