Hawthorne Berry?

Hope

Has anybody had any improvement with Hawthorne Berry? I'm thinking of trying it, but I have heard it can make the tachycardia worse in some people. I guess medications are the same way though, working on some people making other people worse. Just wondered, I don't actually know anybody that has used it, just from what I've read.

hope,

I wanted to try it out, but after talking to a pharmacist, I decided against it because of its potential to increase the heart rate, which I wouldn't want to risk right now.

Try asking a naturopath if you know one, they may be able to provide you with more info.

sorry I can't be of more help.

Alex

I don't like trying herbs (too little known) but I accidentally had some (along with some other herb I never planned to try) in a commercial soup preparation and really liked the taste. The experience wasn't bad but I did feel a little different on them and would not have done it again but for the taste ...when I was sicker, I probably was more conscientious about avoiding them, now maybe a little less so.

Hawthorn is the one thing that helps me during adrenal surges (together with ice on my feet and back of my neck). It helps my body cope better with the forceful and fast heart beats. I take it all day (sip Hawthorn tea) when I am having a bad day of tachycardia.

I only use it on an as required basis for those really bad times.