Ssri Induced Hyper Pots?

gofl1

I can just move my arm in bed or just from waking and it creates a sort of adrenal surge. I have this throughout the day too. I'm really tired of this response. It wears you out and the anxiousness that it causes is hard to handle. There is extreme tacky that goes along with it. You feel like your heart will literally beat out of your chest. I have the tremors and the shakes too.

I've found that taking Tramadol before bed really helps to alleviate this sort of thing and I sleep more sound through the night and don't wake up every hour with this happening. I've been trying to leave it off to re-set my body - but, this problem had gotten so severe that I broke down and took 1/2 of one at 5:00 this morning. I got some of the best sleep. Also, without it I was noticing that my feet and hands were turning more purple and my POTS was definetly worse. So, for me this is the best treatment I've found for a HyperPOTS response. It works on the NET dysfunction issues that I have and helps with pain and evidently must help with vasoconstriction. I want to research that last one and see if there are any studies to suggest that this is what happened. My neuropathies were getting really bad and feet and hands going numb. This morning woke up with the feeling back and they aren't purple now.

My husband commented how much better I was moving around and I do feel lots better. It doesn't take much of anything for me - so even 1/2 made a drastic difference. It's not the whole picture - but, it definetly helps.