Permanent pin location

briarrose

Nina & Michelle

Recently Nina posted dozens of links regarding past articles. I'm wondering if it's possible to separate them by topic and post them in a general area so they can always be accessed by people that would like to do additional reading.

I know that we could do searches to find that post but I think it would be productive, save time and energy if that one thing is pinned in a more convenient location, please. Kind of like an additional reference area.

thx

steph

Sure, which links would you like to see pinned? I can make a new pinned post with them. I will be away this weekend, so don't fret if it I don't respond until Sunday.

BTW, today is the first day I'm feeling better. Started new meds yesterday--including steriods. I finally can speak again. I'm tired, but functioning.

Nina

Nina

I'm glad that your making that turn to feeling better, you're a very important part of this website and everyone who frequents it. OK, that was selfish but I'm glad you're doing better.

I'm horrible with time so please forgive me but I think it was just a few weeks ago that you posted a whole page of links that could be read regarding: POTS/NCS/Dysautonomia, etc.

I found it, Jan 23 2005 posted by LisaColumbus on need info links please. You came back with dozens of links. It would be great if you could pin these so that people, especially new people can go right to reading articles. Whenever you get the chance, there isn't a hurry. Always feel better first :o

thx

Steph