Got Telemonitoring Equiptment Installed Today

tinkerbella

Wow, I now have a personal telemonitoring program as of this morning. It take my vital signs, O2 sat, temp, weight, BP, and rates my pain, tips on diet if needed, and it all get sent by phone to the nurse who contacts the doctor when somethiing is wrong. The only thing is they wanted to average out my heart rate, I had to explain about how it changes and my nurse will have to now have my doctor go and talk to the company like he did for the VNA to understand Our Condition. This would be wonderful for more people to be able to be managed and be kept out of the hospital. If I was diabetic all that info would be sent in also. My scale is now bluetooth.

Does anyone else use this monitoring program? It is to help keep me out of the hospital and catch and emergency before something goes wrong. I feel blessed to be able to have this by my bedside. They hope that maybe more pots patients will have this in the future.

Bellamia~

NOW IF IT COULD BEAM ALL OF YOU over I'd be one HAPPY camper. :rolleyes::):D:PB)B):huh::D

I'm getting something sort of similar soon, although it's only for my heart rate. It's an event monitor by Lifewatch that constantly transmits my ekg data to a center where it's watched by trained staff. It's also got a function where if I'm having an abnormal rhythm, it will call my cell phone, and transmit the data to my EP's phone/computer. If I'm having a dangerous rhythm, it will either send a signal to 911 by itself, or the Lifewatch technicians will call on my behalf.

I'm wearing it for a month because my TTT showed brief bouts of a potential PSVT in addition to my elevated sinus rhythm.

I had that once and they sent they didn't tell me they were sending an ambulance. I wasn't home when they sent it. Make sure you let them know your location @ all times. Best of Luck.

I will say a prayer for you sweet one .

Thank you Corina ~ We all need a potsie party !!!! : ) Oh what a party it would be ~