Graphic Of A Mast Cell Gone Wild

RichGotsPots

http://drbradstreet.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/image.png

This graphic shows how Mast Cells can do a lot of damage if they are not functioning correctly. Maybe it's possible Mast Cells don't just trigger my flare but they do long term damage and thats why I can't recover so quickly. They damager Endothelium cells which are cell I've posted about before. They have affects on angiotension I & II, smooth muscle cells..

:huh: Those nasty mast cells are driving me crazy ~ I've made a cream with my gastrocrom to try to calm down to itching all around my IV3000 that I'm allergic to that covers my port. I found a recipe online.

Rich, are you a mastie too?

:huh: Those nasty mast cells are driving me crazy ~ I've made a cream with my gastrocrom to try to calm down to itching all around my IV3000 that I'm allergic to that covers my port. I found a recipe online.

Rich, are you a mastie too?

I haven't been diagnosed with any mast cell disorder yet but I do think mast cells play role in some how...

Well, If you can come to MA and see Dr. Maria Castells, she can sort out if you have any of the nasty buggers. Several people here have come from all over to see here. I go back next month. :D She is simply the best ~ in my book. My book is good ~