Coat Hanger Pain

lgtaylor100

I've been doing a little better. I've been taking everyone's advice and trying to exercise, so I've been taking walks most days. I've been trying to strengthen my leg muscles and improve vasoconstriction. I also try to reduce my amount of lying down time and sit for rest instead. I've also gotten nerve block shots in my back which helps with leg pain and enables me to walk a little bit. I still have some dizziness but it is improved somewhat. My fatigue is still my biggest problem but it's hard to fix that.

What I am suffering with most today is the coat hanger pain ( mostly neck pain but some shoulder pain too). Does anyone have some suggestions for what might help with that?

I like to lie on my back with my legs up the wall. Sometimes I gently turn my head from side to side while lying there to work on range of motion. I feel like lying like this helps to release a lot of tension.

I also love to have my back cupped when I get acupuncture. Unfortunately you can't get all the way into your neck with cupping, but it is incredible for releasing tension in my upper back.