Anyone Live In Ohio

natalynn22

hi my name is natalie i have had pots for ten years.... i dont know anyone else in my area that has pots and i think it would be nice to have someone around that knows how you feel, to hangout, and support each other!! If anyone on here lives near cleveland ohio please contact me! thank you!! hope you all are having a good day! :D

Welcome to the fourm! I don't live in OH but I think there are a lot of members who do. If you do a search in the box above for old posts, you'll find a couple old threads about this. I think there was even a poll done on it perhaps.

Also, did you sign up for the "meet others" program when you signed up for DINET? They can help you find other members in your area that way. I have met a couple people who have this by doing that.

Hoep you find a lot of good info and support on here.

Hi Natalynn22,

I live somewhat close to Cleveland, Bath Twp outside of Akron to be exact. My doctor is at the Cleveland Clinic. I don't officially have POTS, I have orthostatic hypotension but often my HR does climb, just not high enough for POTS.

Anytime you want to chat feel free to PM me. Hope you are having a good day!

Marsha

Welcome to best forum around that gives alot of support, knowledge and love. I have Orthostatic Hypotension (Autonomic Neuropathy). I work in Parma, Ohio and live near the Youngstown/Warren Area. My doctor is Dr. Shields at Cleveland Clinic. You can pm, email or call me anytime.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...