Symptoms From Sitting

RichGotsPots

Sitting  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can get the exact same response from sitting as I do standing. I feel these symptoms: heart rate increase, foggy head (can't form a sentence properly and can't follow conversation), nausea, adrenalin surge, surge of feeling hot, feeling of cement in my head (or that blood has become sludge-like) sweating (like my body is raining). It actually helps to get up and MOVE when that happens. Although lying down is better.

My best position is lying down on my side. (It used to be my right side but now it doesn't seem to matter). But I cannot lie flat. If I'm lying on my back I have to have a pillow under me to elevate my head at least a bit. If I'm lying on my side I can put my arm under my head. (Although the more pillows, either way, the better). Lying flat will make me feel very unwell -- foggy, sweaty and if I stay that like that long enough I will end up with a monster of a breakthrough migraine.

Isn't it amazing the words we can describe our physical feelings. Blood that feels like sludge moving slowly....hmmmm

blue