Fda Midodrine Docket Updated

Crow

The FDA has updated their docket on Midodrine

"FDA/OC Letter to Parties from the Office of the Commissioner, dated January 23, 2012"

http://www.regulations.gov/#!documentDetail;D=FDA-2007-N-0475-0037

click on the "view attachment" PDF icon to read it

I don't have the congitive capacity right now to figure out what it means LOL.

It doesn't give me much confidence...the letter was actually dated January 2011. I used to work for the US Government. It would take umpteen revisions to finalize a letter at this level. Yet, no one bothered to check the date of the letter.

They are going to do what they are going to do. What amazes me is that the generics are still being sold! The generics do not work for me so well.

Good point Goldicedance1.(About the letter having the wrong date.)

Looks to me like the letter is just saying that the government has agreed with the agreement with Shire to run the clinical trials with the agreement commencing as of Feb 1. Seems like that is what it says, but between leagalise and my brain fog...... :)

Rama- If it doesn't effect you all in Australia, you may have found another job for yourself if you can figure out how to do a mail-order business shipping midodrine to the states. :)