Thanks for getting me through

avais1

Hi all! :P I was out of town this past weekend up on the North Shore of Minnesota (lake Superior) for an early getaway with my fiance for Valentines Day. And of course, after the five hour car ride, and not much sleep, I totally POTSed out the next morning. I had it all, in its glory, plus I was alone as my fiance had gone Snow-shoeing. So I was literally stranded, alone, and having a doozy of a POTS attack.

Then, I thought of all of you :wub: . Suddenly, I didn't feel so alone. I knew that all of you knew exactly what I was going through, and in a way, you were all there with me (what fun for all of you :P ). Anyway, thanks for helping me through the tough times, even when you aren't physically writing me on the computer. Someday, we are going to find our way, and beat this thing.

Bless you all!

Well, maybe you can make it? I set the date out quite a ways, it is April 29th of 2006. I figure if I can't build some stamina between now and then, I'll wheelchair myself down the aisle! :D

But really, I wanted to finish my bachelors degree (due to graduate in December) before I got married. I have been working on it for 10 years plus, and I just want to get it done. Since I was too weak to work full time, and go to school like I used too, I had to give my job up. But I am a full time student, which still keeps me plenty busy.

If any of you are going to the Mayo Clinic around that date range, pop up to St. Paul and come to the wedding! But....BRING YOUR DANCING SHOES!!!! :P

:P I too felt "friendless' before my doc told me about this wonderful group. I too feel immensely blessed. BTW. Can always go to the cities. Went to Seminary there!!!!!!. Hope you had fun for a while, and by the way what wonderful spouses/significant others,animals we have. All creatures great and small!!!!!

Miriam