What Do You For Fun?

jangle

I love this Oscar Pistorius's quote. It's a shame about his current situation, but the message of the quote stands.

(Hmm, for some reason it's not letting me insert the image, so here's the link.)

• 4 months later...

Even though it doesn't look like (to others) that I do a lot, I really do. Before pots I was very active, I walked and hiked everywhere! I also did yoga, rock climbed, worked out, sing (music was an extreme part of my life, because I am musically inclined. Not only did I sing but I played various instruments like guitar, flute, djembe and others) photography and read.

Now, I surf the internet, LOL. But thats not all! I knit, sometimes sing and play my instruments (although not as often), read, play go (board game) or any other game that peaks my interest. I also, write my own poetry and stories. I have always had an overactive imagination. I can't think of anything else, but if I do, I'll be sure to add it.

ETA: I still do photography, although not as much because of my inability to get outside very much.

• 3 months later...

Currently I am just trying to spend time with my kids and make memories on my good days. I just started working again part time and it helps me to get out of the house but it is a struggle when I am not feeling well at all that day. I was just diagnosed and have had symptoms for 5 months upon giving birth to my 2nd child. I hope to be able to dance one day again like I always used to :)