Funny Bones And Cross Eyes

It seems like whenever my pots symptoms flare up, I get this feeling all over my body. The best way I can describe it is a "funny bone" sensation only not as intense and all over my body. If hitting the funny bone is a 10 of this feeling, this would be a three or four. It doesn't hurt it is just annoying. It also seems like when this happens my head feels scrambled--like if you cross your eyes and look up. Does this happen to anyone else?

No, I get a similar feeling- I know what you mean. The tingling feeling when you hit your funny bone is a good way to describe it...

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you're describing, but I get kind of numb/tingling jolts sometimes where it's kind of similar to that funny bone sensation. When I have this I feel kind of twitchy and my eyes feel jumpy. Is that similar to what you mean? I feel almost like this could be a brief adrenaline surge, but I don't know.

i end up with trouble focusing on things and get double vision real bad sometimes its like my eyes will shake rapidly from side to side but that usually happens when my tremmors are at their worst.then there is the lovely alshimers type symptoms.....seema as soon as I think i can try yo figure out how to manuver around the symptoms i have had for the last year a new one reares its head.... everyday is a gamble! you never know what life will throw at you next!