Do You Get Out Of Body Experiences If So What Are They Like?

Sometimes when I'm standing I can't feel my feet or legs for a split second and it feels like I'm "floating" kind of. Is that what you mean by out of body experience?

Ill tell you a funny story. My nephew had been caught experimenting with marijuana and my sister asked me to have a chat to him about the ills of drugs, etc. So out on the porch I asked him why he smoked it and he said it was so he could feel good and 'out of his head'. I said that I feel like that most days and that it isnt actually that pleasant LOL - I think I scared him!

I have episodes that vary from a few minutes to several hours. It feels like I'm observing myself from outside myself. I hear myself speaking and see my body and hands moving and doing things but feel totally disconnected. Sometimes hear myself saying the wrong words and then, like an outside observer, hear myself correcting them but don't feel connected at all to what's happening. It's weird! It used to happen for a few minutes at a time, but in the past few months it happens for hours at a time. It's particularly odd when it happens at work.

My symptoms are exactly like Chaos'. They were the reason I sought medical care to begin with. I thought I had a brain tumor or something. It doesn't happen often since I started pushing fluids and salt, but I do get a mild case every now and then.

I get quite similar experience to Chaos'. Since all this came I started getting déjà vu's like every day too, just me who gets that? It barely ever happened before. The out of body surreal thing is one of the things that freak me out the most, world feels unreal. Makes me think I might have some dissociative disorder or something.