Tucson Get-Together

potsgirl

Greetings to all you AZ members!

There will be a meeting of Tucson, Phoenix, and whoever else wants to attend on Saturday, Jan 9 at a deli here in Tucson. Please pm me for more info or go on Face Book and type in "Tucson POTS." Hope you can make it. There should be about 6-7people there that I already know of...I just want to get this out there, then I'll move it to another discussion group.

I wish I could be there but Tucson is too far to travel, I hope you all have a great time and let the rest of us know how it goes. I was wondering if you could skype your meeting on that Saturday, I have my computer hooked up for skype and I could still join in. Do you think that is possible?

Maggie

Potsgirl, it would be great if you could do both. I am really going to try and get there in Atlanta for this meeting. My husband has been working so many hours, I'm sure they will give us some time off, for good behavior!! Look forward to seeing you there or maybe on skype. All you would have to do is bring a computer that has skype and then just give me a phone call before you start and I know to go on. I skype with my kids all the time, they were the ones who set me up.

Maggie

Hello Everyone,

Dani, you're right. I just checked the POTS Tucson Meet-up site, and it says it's for invitees only. I'm not sure why they put it up that way...Anyway, you and Issie and others are invited. It's on Saturday, Jan 7th, from 3-6 or 7 pm. It will be at Jason's Deli on Broadway, but I need to find out which one so I can post the address. Actually PM or post me and I'll get the exact address for whoever wants to come.

Merry Christmas!

Jana