Atlanta Get Together

Rachel

I would like to get our January plans finalized on Saturday of this week. That will allow time for those who need to make travel plans, take time off of work, or find a driver. If anyone else wants to chime in with a date/time that will or won't work for you, please send me a PM asap. We would like for as many as possible to be able to come!

If you can't come in January, it is possible that we will have another get together in February. If there is a particular weekend that would work well for you in February please send me a PM and let me know.

Y'all, I'm in. I live in metro Atlanta. Rachel, I know other POTS folks that aren't on this chat. Please PM me so that I can help you put this together and get others involved.

Anybody interested in starting an actual support group in Metro Atlanta? I have lots of ideas on this but just can't do it myself.

Hope this works out - suddenly I have something to look forward to attending! I'm excited! A way to have this event online so that others could join via a chat might be good also.

thanks for more information, Rachel.

Elegiamore

• 3 weeks later...